Last Updated: Friday, March 27
Our team has loved getting to see you this week (from a safe distance!) during meal and learning packet delivery. This week we were able to distribute 130 meal kits and see 98% of our scholars. We're so glad to know that you and your loved ones are safe and sound.
As of now, we will be closed through at least Friday, April 24. We will update you as we learn more.
Our team is here for you. If there's anything you need, please contact us at 816-268-2573 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
School is not a place -- it is a collaboration between our students, families, and team. Our commitment to learning continues.
- Remote learning packets, teacher office hours, and teacher contact information will be delivered to each student’s residence weekly on Mondays.
- Teachers will check in with students daily via phone.
- Students will be responsible for submitting work daily.
- Technology access
- If you need a Chromebook please contact us at 816-268-2573 or email@example.com.
- Parent/ guardian must be able to meet our team and sign a technology agreement.
- We are working secure internet hotspots. They are in high demand. We will unfortunately not be able to distribute devices until after April 6 to families in need.
- See Family Resources for additional internet service options.
Meals for Students
We will provide breakfast and lunch meal kits to all children 18 and under for families with a student enrolled at KC Girls Prep.
- Meal kits will provide 5 days worth of breakfast and lunch.
- Deliveries will be made to house stops along each bus route between 10:00am and 1:00pm on Mondays. Please meet our team at the school bus so we can get to every family on time.
- We will also be at KC Girls Prep for drive-thru pick up from 9:00am to 12:00pm on Mondays for families that have indicated pick-up as their preference. Families can pick up 5 lunches and 5 breakfasts per child at one time.